Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
kitukisu
My Device: 9380
My Carrier: vodafone

Defective BB Curve 9380

Hi,

I am again on this page, i am not a happy customer of BB, from the day i got it i usually have problems with my phone,  within a month only camera was not working due to hardware issues. So post 2 months i have submitted it to service center, that has taken 1 month almost to return my phone back. 

Again there are issues like phone use to restart automatticaly in the m iddle of using camera or using what's app. if i talk without handsfree then the opposite person cant able to hear my voice. So again i have submitted it to service center. and only few months are left for under warranty. I am assuming my expense post warranty :smileysad:.

they know that this particular handset have issues then why they have sold it in the market, is the company only work for revnue, if you are in race then why dont you follow your competitors in terms of all other aspects. 

Looking forward to exchange my phone with new handset... what is the possibility of getting a new handsets????

Thx,

Dipti.

Please use plain text.