Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: Blackberry Curve-9220

Deffective Device

[ Edited ]
Dear Sir,

As i am the customer of your blacberry fromINDIA GUJARAT GANDHIDHAM KUTCH-370201 since i have purchased the blackberry curve-9220 from your local dealer M/s.Anil telecom on 26/05/2012 since today only 7 months have been passed away and i m getting the problem in the device that is cursor is not working properly and the device is getting restarted again and again in the 5 minutes for such i cannot access my business email's and when i fully charge my battery it comes down to the red light in 1/2 or after2 hrs.As such i have contacted to your local dealer is not responding me for such problems and the local service center care M/s.Avani electronics Gandhidham is also not eligible for that he is giving me the solution for such problems and daily he gives me the excuses since last three months that your mobile will be sent to the Bangalore and it will take 15 days to repair but i dont want to repair my device  .
But sir as on today i m feedup with your device  i want the new device as such i had trusted in your company  and invest the money in your company device otherwise i m going to the local jurisdiction of the consumer protection for complianing and registering the case against your comany.

Awaiting your quick and the favorable reply.

Thanks & Regards

Chintan Talele

[Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use]

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2582), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Deffective Device

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

As a user-to-user community, no one here can answer your question with any level of authority whatsoever. RIM provides zero front line support to end users, including warranty...all support starts with the carriers, authorized resellers, and authorized service centers, all who can escalate cases into RIM at no charge to the end user.

So, your escalation path is not here, in these forums. Rather, it is through your place of purchase...even if they may have a poor reputation. You have no free path by which to bypass them.

There is something called incident support, but it costs to just ask the initial question, since you are bypassing the contract you signed upon purchase. If you wish to investigate that, you can review it here:

There also might be some good reading here:

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code