Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

ysr50
My Device: curve 9300

Deleted emails from pc/outlook still showing up on handheld

Hello,

I am a new Blackberry user and am having a few issues with my email setup.

I use Comcast email (pop3) and windows live mail as my email addresses.

When I delete an email from my PC or Outlook, it does not update the handheld.

I have had the phone for a week or so now and still have all my old deleted emails on it.

My settings are:

Delete On: Mailbox and Handheld

Wireless Reconcile is checked

On Conflicts: Mailbox wins.

Both email accounts are having the same issue.

I receive lots of email daily and dont want to have to re-read /re-delete previously deleted emails from my handheld.

Is there a setting I am missing here?

Thanks

Forums Veteran III
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Deleted emails from pc/outlook still showing up on handheld

I did find some info, but can you give comcast a call to verify what settings you need?

I did find these links:

http://businesshelp.comcast.com/help-and-support/email/connect-blackberry-palm-mailbox

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/E-Mail-and-Xfinity-Connect-Help/Configuring-Blackberry-for-Comcast-emai...

I'm not sure how you setup your email, but I know comcast customer care can assist.  I am thinking you need to setup your email over the air with comcast and outlook should pick up the changes between your blackberry and comcast email server each time you open outlook.  sorry if this is confusing, but give comcast a call.

WhenI want to setup an email account, from the device I head to blackberry.com/integrate and follow the prompts.