Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
TexasPeach
My Device: Curve 8310
Accepted Solution

Deleting email icons from Curve 8310

I recently changed personal email addresses and added the new ones to my device. I then tried to delete the old addresses, but when I go to the email setup, it is only showing my new email addresses and not the old ones. I am not receiving email from the old addresses (or at least they are not showing in my message folder or when I click the icons so I guess I am not receiving them), but the icons are still on my desktop screen. I have them hidden, but how do I get rid of them completely? Thanks!
New Contributor
TexasPeach

Re: Deleting email icons from Curve 8310

After I posted this, I did some more searching on the forums and found this thread http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=8300&message.id=36199&query.id=210577...  I did urumilton suggested by going into the service books and deleting the service books for the old accounts..and voila! The icons are no longer on the desktop! YAY! :smileyvery-happy:
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Cool!
I'm glad you have it fixed.
Please resolve the thread so others can find your answer faster.
Thanks,

Bifocals
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Good to know that you've resolved your problem on you're own. It's great to know. Now please resolve the tread by accepting the solution. 

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor
TexasPeach

Sorry...thought I had done that!!