Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
DavinaB
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520

Downloading Italian onto my blackberry using desktop software

Hi all

Please could you tell me how to use blackberry desktop software to download Italian and French as language options onto my blackberry.

Thanks so much

Dxx

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Downloading Italian onto my blackberry using desktop software

Hi DavinaB

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

It all depends on your Carrier and what OS pack you have installed on your device, If desktop Software is not offering those languages then you have to download and install an ALL Language OS pack from your Carrier.

Locate your Carrier and Download an All Language OS pack from here  BlackBerry Software Download Site , but make sure you are downloading for the same device model as you have .After Downloading  Double Click  on file to Install it on your PC .

Once completed Open BlackBerry Desktop Software  > Select Applications. > In the Language and Input Support section, select the language to be added to the BlackBerry smartphone (a + will appear next to the language to install) > Click Apply.

KB13067 : How to obtain language packs for BlackBerry smartphone.

KB05305 : Localization support for BlackBerry Smartphones.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.