Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Downloading Videos and Music

[ Edited ]

I understand that in order to download videos and music I should buy a Micro SD card. I bought Blackberry for Dummies ( I certainly qualify) and saw that I should by a 1G or 2G card. When I went looking, I came across an 8G card. Will my 8310 accomodate a card of this size, and will I need an adaptor for it?

Also, I live in and bought my Blackberry in the Dominican Republic. When I went to the download page the DR is  not listed, as it is also not listed in the registration form for this site.

Message Edited by JoelSpencer on 09-22-2008 12:23 PM
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Downloading Videos and Music

Depending on what OS your BlackBerry is tells you what size microSD card you can buy. You can check under Options | About (will be listed as v4.xx.xxx). Look at the chart at the following link to see what size you can obtain - http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB05461

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.