Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

lisalouise25
My Device: curve 9360
My Carrier: o2

Draining Battery

Please help me with my Curve 9360!

The battery is lucky to last 3 hours on a full charge.  I have replaced the battery twice and the same problem happens. To my knowledge i do not have alot of applications running as i only have 3 on my handset!

The back also gets hot. I dont think this is normal.

Someone please help me

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Draining Battery

Hello lisalouise25

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

As you said you already replaced your Battery twice and not running too much application on your device then please run your device on Safe Mode for atleast 3 hrs and see  what are the results.It  will let you  know if the problem is because of any installed applications or if any other issues.So try it and let us know.

Also On your Homescreen go to Options - Device - Application Management - then move your trackpad right or left it will allow you to see which application is using your device resorces ,or you can activate BlackBerry Device analyser and run Battery test and see for yourself the results.

Look at this helpful Article of Knowledge Base it might also help you :

KB14320  How to maximize battery life and free memory on the BlackBerry smartphone

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Kwsn
My Device: Curve 9310
My Carrier: Boostmobile

Re: Draining Battery

Besides the things prince has suggested, I have also read elsewhere that this may be a problem with the charger. You may want to try a replacement and see if that solves your issue.
Please use plain text.