Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
stangergirls
My Device: Not Specified

Duplicate appointments

Hello.  I have the Curve.  If I make an appointment and don't invite anyone I am fine. If I invite others, main reason got this phone, it duplicates the message.  I get the second appointment with a note stating I have conflicting appointments (something like that). Driving me crazy! 
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jim_me_c
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Duplicate appointments

I don't know if this helps or not. 

I have three jobs and three kids and list several appts on the same day (ie. my 24 hour shift & kids scout trip) and they always state something like "This event conflicts with another appointment in my calendar", or something like it.  I simply ignore this warning and all is well.  My reminders continue to go off, nothing is lost in my calendar, everything works as it is supposed to. 

I also have "invited" others to the appts.  (ie.  14 and 12 year old sons to Scout meeting, band event, etc.) to remind them of their events, in case I am at work, or tied up to give him a personal reminder.  I have had no 'duplicate' events automatically created.  They do, however, often "conflict with another appointment on my calendar".  I simply ignore this, as I know that it conflicts with another appointment, because I have several appointments going on at the same time, which is why I need a calendar to keep them straight.

Please use plain text.