Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
sportfanjh
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

EMAIL SETTINGS!

I have my blackberry configured with AOL email.  I was curious if there is any way to have to mail deleted from the blackberry if I delete it on my PC...or are they independent after an email is received?  Also, how do I select multiple messages if I want to delete 7 or 8 in a row?  Which button do I push to highlight and select multiple items?

THANKS!!!

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: EMAIL SETTINGS!

Hi,

Assuming this is a personal phone (BIS) there is no way to erase messages already "received"

You can press alt and scroll over the emails you wish to delete then press the DEL key on the right of the screen.

You can also, go to the date, hit menu, and select delete prior. This will delete all messages prior to that date.

If you need more information, please ask!

If not, please resolve the post using the options by the kudos's start.

Just check the post that had your answer!

Thanks

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.
Contributor
sportfanjh
My Device: Not Specified

I pushed alt and attempted to scroll but it did not highlight anything and just moved down to the beginning of today's emails.  Am I doing something wrong?  How would I highlight a block of emails?

What does "resolve the post using the options by the kudo's start" mean???

thanks!

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Sorry, my fault.

It's the shift key that you should press and then scroll.

To the right of the your window is a green resolution cube with options.

Your can mark the post resolved and then palce the checkmark in the  the post that contained your answer.

If you felt it was helpful you can click on the responders post and give him a Kudos for

helping you!

Thanks

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
lorriem1222
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS 4.6.0.167

[ Edited ]
Are you holding down the shift key the whole time? You do need to. To the right of the every post there is a green resolution box and a kudoes box. When you find the answer to your question you click on the resolution box next to the answer. It will mark this thread as solved so that other users can find an answer to their question more easily. The kudoes box is for a post that maybe wasn't the spot on answer you were hoping for but it did help you out. It's kinda like saying hey thanks for your imput. You can also use it on the solution as well. I hope this explains it.
Message Edited by lorriem1222 on 09-10-2008 11:39 PM
~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!
Please use plain text.