Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
MariusEntco
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodacom

ERROR WHEN OPENING BB WORLD OR LOADING ANY NEW APP

I get this message all the time >>> Sorry, your session has expired. Please close all of your browser windows and then return to the welcome page to start again. Copyright ©2011 Research In Motion Limited, unless otherwise noted.
Marius
Entco - The Entertainment Co.
www.entco.co.za

Facebook : ENTco
Twitter : EntcoSA
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: ERROR WHEN OPENING BB WORLD OR LOADING ANY NEW APP

Hi MariusEntco,

Welcome to the support community!
Can you please verify which model of BlackBerry smartphone and what model of BlackBerry Device Software you are currently using? Here is how to check: "How to check the model number and version of installed BlackBerry device software on a BlackBerry smartphone" KB23393

Just to verify, are you receiving this message when accessing BlackBerry World from your BlackBerry smartphone or from a computer browser?
The steps in the following KB article may assist with this issue. "When attempting to update the BlackBerry App World storefront via the BlackBerry Browser the following error is displayed. "Sorry your session has expired. Please close all of your browser windows and then return to the welcome page to start again"" KB32113

I look forward to your response.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.