Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: movistar

Re: Email Account Setup not working

I have been struggling for one month its a 600 euros loss for me and my cointract too, a fee to pay to exit and a new phone, i never foudn any help indeed.

Contributor
My Device: 9360
My Carrier: blackberry

I have the same email issue with the preson that first commented.. I'm using BlackBerry Curve 4 (9360) whenever I wanna setup my email account on it.. It won't open.. Whenever I clicked on the "Email Account" Icon, it won't open... I google search the problem when I found this site.. I'm so happy with the way issues are been responded to on this site this is why I Registered and share my own issue.. I ll be so glad if mine can be resolve too.. Coz I have tried those steps it aint working... When I open the "blackberry.com/integrate" it opened.. But when I clicked on "Email Setup" it shows "Error" plssss I need ur help....
Solutions: 6,163
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

stedegamot, do you have the required BlackBerry BIS data plan?

At the Manage Connections screen, what us the status of you BlackBerry Internet Service?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code