Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Email Issues

Can anyone help??  I have a BlackBerry Curve 8320 and I use 3 email accounts. All 3 were working fine and now one will not show any emails for that account.  I tried deleting the account and re-adding it using the email setup and when I do I get an Activation Server message but no emails.  I can even send email messages from that account but cant receive any at all kinda weird. Please Help.
New Contributor

Re: Email Issues

I have the same problem with my 8320, 2 emails for my business are coming thru ok but my personal emails on TalkTalk have stopped, any help would be appreciated!
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

What type (pop3/IMAP) of Email ID is that? Have your tried sending service books by yourself? Does the mails send from that particular account reaches destination? Check whether there is any mail filter is applied either in your handheld or in the mail server.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor

I am not sure what pop3/IMAP are but the email address is a @msn.com account and no I have not sent service books dont know how to. Yes the emails I send do reach that destination and within my own phone. How do I check email filter? Thanks for your help tanzim.
New Contributor

OH and I accidently hit Solved this NOT SOLVED

BBuser81 wrote:
OH and I accidently hit Solved this NOT SOLVED

Hi BBuser81

You should be able to go to the drop down options at the top right of the post and unmark it as solved.

Andy 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you I have sorted mine, I had to have a replacement 8320 yesterday from Orange, first one was faulty & after setting up my emails my TalkTalk address wasn't showing on the handset only in my Blackberry account, now as recommended I have sent the Service Books & it's all working fine, it's all a learning curve & this forum is a godsend - go to Email settings on the handset & log into your Blackberry account then scroll down to Service Books