Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
kl23
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Rogers

Email Setup Error

[ Edited ]

I just transferred to a new phone, and the email setup is not working. Last time this happened, I used the "rogers.blackberry.com/rest/EmailClient" with no issues but now that site is not found! Help!

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Email Setup Error

Hello kl23

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

From your BlackBerry Browser go www.blackberry.com/integrate and see if that allow you to add your email account.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kl23

It seemed like it was going to work (I even deleted & re-added my email account info), but no luck!

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hello kl23

O.K. fIrst register your Handheld with your network then Wait till a Registration messages comes in your message box after that try again and see if that helps

a)On the Home screen of the BlackBerry smartphone, click Options, or click Settings > Options

For BlackBerry Device Software 6.0 to 7.1, Device > Advanced System Settings > Host Routing Table

b)Press the Menu key and click Register Now

c)Wait till a Registration messages comes in your message box.

Then perform a battery pull restart like this while the device is powered On remove your battery wait for a min. then reinsert it back.

After that go to www.blackberry.com/integrate and try to add your email account.If that does not help then I think you need to Contact your Wireless service provider to know about the issue.

Prince

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kl23

Thanks for the suggestion... Nothing has worked, so I've contacted Rogers.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hello kl23

So can I assume it is now working ! As we all know if everything fails contacting our service provider is the best option as we pay  them for all our services.

Prince

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kl23

Actually no! They couldn't help either... I'm going to try to re-install the OS tonight and see if that gets me anywhere!

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hello kl23

Sorry but I thought your problem has been resolved ,You can re install OS see if that helps.but what did Roger says regarding your problem.

Prince

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kl23

All they did was ask if I tried blackberry.com/integrate (yes) and tried resending the service books (whatever that means). They didn't seem to have any clue about the issue. It was myself that suggested I would just reinstall the OS and get back to them if I still had a problem.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
saulgollins
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: 3

hello i have the same problem it wont let me go on app world or anything i have the data pack thing and have reset my phone several times and updated it to the new software , it stil wont let me go on the internet without wifi or go on app world or bbm i need help lol iv got a enterprise thing but it just says no data coverage or something like that :s any help please id of made my own post but i dont know how to lol

Please use plain text.