Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: Not Specified

Email/handheld Issue

I can send and receive emails from my blackberry without any problems.  But, I get at least 50 messages a day from network@etp1101..... that says "this message is used to carry data between the Blackberry handheld and an associated server...... it will be processed by the server."  I don't understand the message and it is very frustrating to get them all day long.  Any ideas???
Contributor

Re: Email/handheld Issue

Not sure if this pertains to you but I've seen that happen when i try to add someone to my Blackberry messenger and it wont recognize that the email address and the BB.  To fix that i would have to add someone using their pin instead of their email address.
Contributor

Re: Email/handheld Issue

I have this same problem except I'm getting about 100 a day.  This just started yesterday when I did a new sync with my Dell laptop that is Vista.  The message says "This message is used to carry data between the BB handheld and an associated server.  Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server". 

I did not have this problem when I was performing a sync with my desktop.  HELP!