Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

thecaymanisland
My Device: Not Specified

Email vs. Text Messages

Guys,

Question 1) Once you've set up an email, is it possible to remove it from the Blackberry?

2) I have 3 emails set up on my phone and they all combine in my main messages folder along with my text messages.  Is there anyway to seperate them?  So my emails get sent just to their email folders and the text messages to my main messages folder?

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Email vs. Text Messages

[ Edited ]

1.  You remove an email account the exact same way you added it.  There should be a Setup Internet Email icon on your home screen or you can do it on the web on your PC.

2.  There is no way to change that.  "Messages" folder will always contain everything.  You can separate text messages into their own folder by going to Messages >Options >General Options.  Scroll down to SMS and Email Inboxes and set it to separate.  That will give a separate SMS Messages folder. 

Message Edited by John_Clark on 10-09-2008 08:20 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.