Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Regular Contributor
jerry12
My Device: 9930

Email with pictures on the curve

[ Edited ]
Over on crackberry their are several of us having trouble getting pictures on emails. when pictures come in the emails we can't open them up or down load them in the menu we have the option to get pictures but it is not working. I think it is about 12 of us that we know of that are having the trouble some are on t-mobile and I am on us cellular so it doesn't seem to be just one carrier.one guy said he spent about a hour on the phone today with rim and they found some trouble on their end on some settings so I am guessing computer settings but they wouldn't tell him what it was. Another guy called rim but was told that the person he needed to talk to had left for the day. Has anyone here had this type of trouble or heard of it before ? I have been told that some rim tects hang out here some times so maybe they could help with what is going on with out us having to call our carriers and then the carrier tects forwarding our call to rim and hours waiting on the phone ? :smileysad: i wanted to add that i have the 4.5.0.66 software and i think the others have the 4.5 also.
Message Edited by jerry12 on 11-05-2008 09:57 PM
Jerry
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
lorriem1222
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS 4.6.0.167

Re: Email with pictures on the curve

Has anyone over there checked for a low memory issue? I know when my memory is low I can't send pictures of view them via MMS. I don't know about email though. Just a thought.
~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
jerry12

yes its not low memory some other trouble. :smileysad:
Jerry
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Are you running a BES phone, and do you have any trouble with other attachments?

Thanks

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
jerry12

i am on BIS and the 4.5.0.66 OS and most of the time other attachments work.:smileysad:
Jerry
Please use plain text.