Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
cmmcphee
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Emails end up in the message folder??

I do not know why all emails end up in the message folder??  And Tmobile charges me for messages?? I have not sent any messages, really do not know how?  and No one is sending me messages.

How can the message folder be closed?  or this problem solved?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Emails end up in the message folder??

Go to messages options -> select General Options -> scroll down to SMS and Email Inboxes and choose separaet from Theme Controlled/Combined/Separate.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cmmcphee

Thanks for the info.  I made the changes in message folder,  They seem to carry over to all email folders.  Emails sent and received still end up in the email AND the message folder too.   This seems to redundant,  Why does the BB put the emails in two places?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cmmcphee

Not really solved.  I have made the changes.  I also removed the battery to reboot and made sure the seperate option is chosen in messages (it also changes each email folder) 

Still get the messages in the email folder as well as message folder.  Also any email sent goes to message folder???

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor II
d_fisher
My Device: T-Mobile 8100

All messages (email, SMS, MMS, etc) go to the Messages icon. It is a catch all and there is nothing that can be done to stop it.
Please use plain text.