Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: fido

Error 200

Hi everyone, today i've been noticing some problems with my controls on my keyboard. In fact, I was not able to use the red button, de back button, the q,a,w,s and z buttons either. I decided so to restore my blackberry. But, when I was restoring it, my sister unplogged it and since then, I am not able to do anything with it. It loads (where it's written blackberry with a loading bar) and right after, there is a white screen with error 200 on it. Now, when I replug it into my computer, it says : Blackberry deskop software can't communicate with the phone conected. There is no way I can restore it again or do anything

How can I fix it ! 

Thanks everyone

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Error 200

Hello debeast

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

As your device is not communicating with desktop software so use apploader and force the detection of your device,Have a look at this Knowledge Base :

KB10144 How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader.

Additional Information : KB30100 : JVM 200 appears on a BlackBerry smartphone

Please try it and let us know

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: fido

It worked, everything is good

Thanks a lot !!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hello debeast

Great  ! we are glad that your problem has been resolved also I would like you to mark this thread as solved so that other users can make use of this in future.

Cheers ! Smiley Happy

Prince