04-09-2013 03:47 AM
My 8520 didn't ring for me to wake up, but displayed the 503 error screen instead. I missed my train, bought 136€ worth of new train tickets, lost one day of fun with my family and lost face.
What did I do wrong ? What can I do so that it doesn't happen again ?
- I don't know what app prompted the 503 screen. The only extra app I added are FB and Whatsapp.
- I left my phone plugged to an computer I then turned off.
- There was some recent upgrade, either BB Desktop Software or Phone OS (now 5.0 bundle 1807)
- I am not entirely sure I have constant EDGE coverage (but even if not I would appreciate the alarm clock to just work).
- I saw that 503 error screen at least once since then (it's been a week).
Any help appreciated.