Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
DaveJF
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Kudo

Error 513

hello, I have this Error 513 reload software on my phone. don't know what to do. It came when I was trying to connect to my computer desktop, I was asked for my Blackberry password. I tried many times and would not accept it. I think I tried more than ten times.  I called the service provider, they saied take out the battery and SIM card, that did not work.  How can I clear this message and restore my phone? Thanks so much

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Error 513

Sorry you're having troubles. See the resolution section in this article:

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do?externalId=KB13003&sliceId=1&cmd=displayKC&d...

My Device: lackberry curve 9360
My Carrier: tesco

hello just wanted to ask if anyone replied to you as i have the same problem and really want to fix me phone ?

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
f0xx386
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: MTN - SOUTH AFRICA

Follow wolf's advice he replied.
Please use plain text.
andrewaddell
My Device: blackberry bold 9000
My Carrier: tstt

hello, I have this Error 513 reload software on my phone. don't know what to do. I have a mac  and all the solutions to repair the blackberry that seem work are for a PC.     I found one a mac but it does not work.  Is there anything that i can do to repair my ph using my mac?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

andrewaddell wrote :

hello, I have this Error 513 reload software on my phone. don't know what to do. I have a mac  and all the solutions to repair the blackberry that seem work are for a PC.     I found one a mac but it does not work.  Is there anything that i can do to repair my ph using my mac?

Hi andrewaddell

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

If you go through the Knowledge Base workaround is available for Mac also ,Look at this :

KB19767 : Unable to application load a BlackBerry smartphone showing " JVM 507 or " JVM 513 " using BlackBerry Desktop Software for Mac.

So please try it .

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.