Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
FeeBledge
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9360/Playbook

Error message when syncing with Outlook 2010

Hi, I have been trying to sync my Organizer with Outlook 2010 but I am getting an error message: 'A program error occurred at line 131 in .\Error.cpp' . Please does anyone have any suggestions on how I can fix this? Thanks

Forums Veteran III
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Error message when syncing with Outlook 2010

Try the workaround listed here:

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do?externalId=KB32032&sliceId=2&cmd=displayKC&d...

Thanks, I have done that and syncing did progress some way before I received another Error Message: 'CRTranRec::GetLinkedRecordId:Invalid linked record Id

Forums Veteran III
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Try the workaround here:

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do?externalId=KB31008&sliceId=2&cmd=displayKC&d...

Thanks again. I am still getting error messages, but a different one this time. There is clearly a problem with my Outlook Calendar as my other items are syncing fine. The message I am getting now is: 'ERROR:COLTransBase::MoveFirstSummaryRecord:Unable to move to first or next row'.