01-05-2013 03:08 AM
01-05-2013 03:39 AM
since youve already did that, kindly follow this step
1. Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer using a USB connection.
2. On the computer, navigate to the BlackBerry Device Software updates website.
3. Click “Check for Updates”.
4. If the Application Loader tool is not installed on the computer, complete the following steps:
5. Click “Check for Updates”.
6. Click “OK”.
7. At this point, you have two options. If there is a newer version of BlackBerry Device Software available, click “Get update”. If a new version is not available please reload the most BlackBerry Device Software that’s displayed. To do this, click “View other versions” and select “Current Version” followed by clicking “Install”.
If the error message persists, or if the BlackBerry smartphone is already running the most current version of BlackBerry Device Software and reloading the device software previously did not resolve the issue, further investigation might be required.
To help further diagnose the cause, contact your wireless service provider or BlackBerry® Technical Support Services for further review and support. To help them assist you, a few important details you should have ready when you contact them are listed below.
Other Important Information
In the event that you encounter this issue again on the same BlackBerry smartphone (and updating or reloading your BlackBerry Device Software did not resolve the issue), you should contact your wireless service provider or BlackBerry® Technical Support Services for support while the error is displayed.
If possible, do not reset the smartphone or attempt to reload the BlackBerry Device Software until enough information is captured for a full investigation into the cause of the error.
I hoped that i had Helped you
01-05-2013 07:04 AM
Source link from above:
or try this:
force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader