If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
pawanmishra78
My Device: 8520 curve
My Carrier: Blackberry

Facing Problem

I am receiving emails just fine.  When trying to forward, I merely hit the blackberry key and forward comes up with other options.  I scroll to forward and then it wants the email address I want to forward to.  AFter entering the email address, no matter which key I hit, Blackberry key or scroll button, I only get two choices...."Save Draft" and "Full Menu"  I then click on Full Menu and there is no option to "send."  Cannot find this in the manual....anyone have any thoughts?

please help me ASAP.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Facing Problem

Hi and welcome to the forums!

You probably need to refresh your service books. The attached link has several scenarios that could cause the problem. I would try them in the order listed.

Thanks,

Bifocals

KB02567 The Send option is not available when forwarding or replying to an email message from a BlackBerry smartphone

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
pawanmishra78

thanks I have refreshed twice. I have not found link anywhere , please resend . please help with regards, Pawan Kr.Mishra
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Hi,

Click on the Blue number

KB02567 The Send option is not available when forwarding or replying to an email message from a BlackBerry smartphone

Thanks,

Bifocals

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
pawanmishra78

i did all the effort but this does not resolve my problem.

regards,

Pawan

Please use plain text.