Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Curvy
My Device: Not Specified

Filters don't work

Thank you all...this board has been a huge help.  I use gmail and have tried to establish filters via the internet as many have recommended.  I am certain my setup is as instructed but I am still getting duplicates of sent messages.  Are there any other steps?  Also, just to confirm, is it true that individuals (not using an enterprise server) cannot sync messages in Outlook via BBerry Desktop Manager?  That's crazy!  Thank you!!!!
Forums Veteran I
BBsingh
My Device: 8120, Storm, 8200

Re: Filters don't work

yes its true, you cant sync Outlook with BB without being on BES.

for gmail sent items, delete all present filters and create a new filter as per this link and enter your gmail address where  it says 'username@gmail.com' : http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB10332

Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.
New Contributor
Curvy

Thank you so much for the help.  I followed the instructions...carefully.  And it just doesn't seem to be working.  Can you think of any other setting that needs to be changed?  I've deleted all the delivery receipt settings, etc.  Thanks!
New Contributor
Curvy

Hey...figured it out!  My device was registered under the wrong PIN.  No idea how that happened.  I used MediaNet to login via my device, rather than a computer, and it asked me to update the PIN.  Seems to working now.  Thank you!