Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
muddypuddle
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
Accepted Solution

First time BlackBerry owner needs help.

I got my first BlackBerry at the weekend and am currently waiting for its battery to run out before I do the first charge as suggested by the chap in the Orange shop.  My battery is currently very low.

So, today I added my email account and activated BlackBerry Internet Service account.  Now I am not able to send text messages, when I try and make a phone call I'm told Battery too low for radio use and I don't seem to have any signal or internet connection.

Help!

Thanking you 

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: First time BlackBerry owner needs help.

Charge the battery. You don't want to drain the battery below 10-15% anyway. Once the battery is charged you'll be able to go into Manage Connections and re-enable the mobile network.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!