Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Forums Advisor III
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS 4.6.0.167

Flipside of Media Player

I always use Flipside over the Media Player but does anyone know if you can rewind or fast forward the music on either one of these or do I have to just start the song over again? Also for anyone who uses Flipside sometimes when I download a song from Limewire the BB doesn't put it it's only CD spot, it puts it in a big category called "various music". Is there a way to edit any of these songs to go to their proper CD spot. For example I have some Eminem songs from three different albums and they all show up except for one song that shows up in the various music category. Is there anyway to add thie Eminem song to the album it belongs to? If this is hard to understand, please let me know and I will be happy to explain further. Thanks All!
~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Flipside of Media Player

lorriem1222 wrote:
I always use Flipside over the Media Player but does anyone know if you can rewind or fast forward the music on either one of these or do I have to just start the song over again?

when listening to a song, use the trackball up, to highlight the timeline. Then click on it. You can move the time button rewind/forward (the song keeps playing as usual) and when you click again on the trackball, the song goes to that timespo. So it's not fast forward/rewind but rather a "jump to".

lorriem1222 wrote:
Also for anyone who uses Flipside sometimes when I download a song from Limewire the BB doesn't put it it's only CD spot, it puts it in a big category called "various music". Is there a way to edit any of these songs to go to their proper CD spot. For example I have some Eminem songs from three different albums and they all show up except for one song that shows up in the various music category. Is there anyway to add thie Eminem song to the album it belongs to? If this is hard to understand, please let me know and I will be happy to explain further. Thanks All!

I don't know flipside. But on the Blackberry Media Player, it depends on how you fill in the MP3tags in your mp3. The MP3tags contain for each song, the title/artist/album/year information and so on.
You can edit the mp3tags from your Pc, using Winamp or Songbird for example.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: