Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Zoe73
My Device: 9320

Forgotten Password

[ Edited ]

Hi, my first post, I hope someone can help me here. My daughter has a 9320 on Orange pay as you go. I got her a new Orange contract because it's cheaper and got a new SIM. I've put the new SIM in but the Blackberry is asking for the BBID and password. But, here is the problem, she's forgotten the password. Also, the email address the ID is set to has expired, it was web mail and hasn't been used for a while so we can't recover the password to that email address so we're stuck. Can anyone help please?

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Forgotten Password

Hello Zoe73

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

There are many ways to reset our BlackBerry ID password but you must have access or a valid BlackBerry ID Username or the email to do that . If you're unable to remember the email that you used for you BlackBerry ID then you're struck . You can contact Orange to know if they can help you in this regard Or as a final resort you have to Change your BlackBerry ID . For that refer to this Knowledge Base :

KB26694 : How to change the BlackBerry ID on a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or BlackBerry smartphone

Try it and let us know if you feel any problem.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
Zoe73
My Device: 9320

Hi,

Thank you for your reply,

However, fortunately and amazingly I managed to remember the password for the registered email address and manage to reactivate and access it :smileyhappy:
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hi Zoe73

That's great and really amazing   ..  I am glad that you're able to remember  the password and the registered email for your BlackBerry ID :smileyhappy:

Cheers !

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.