Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: 9320

Frequent reboot in BlackBerry Curve 9320

[ Edited ]

Blackberry is useless product , no one should buy the product even the service provided by them is useless. 

I am mentioning the email below . 

To, 

Mr. Praveen Bansal 
Manager , Blackberry expert centre , Nehru Place office .  

I am Rohit Dheer and owner of BB 9320 with  IEMI No : {REMOVED}

Currently,  I have re-admitted my mobile along with battery third ( 3rd) time in your expert center in last 1.5 months (   My current job sheet no is 1433 .)  .
Mobile repaired at your end can't able to survive more than 3 days  and the problem remain the same i.e frequent re-start & hanging . 

However , I request you to please look into the matter .Please see the trailing mail for your reference where I did complain in customer support . 

Best regards 

Rohit Dheer 

{REMOVED}

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Subject: RE:INC000026777318 Complain regarding - IEMI No : {REMOVED}-- BB- 9320-
To: {REMOVED}

Hello Rohit,

Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Customer Support. 

We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with your BlackBerry device. All BlackBerry units come with a one-year warranty against manufacturing defects from the date of purchase. This warranty is processed by your service provider on your behalf. 

Please contact your service provider as they field general queries, provide technical as well as warranty support for all BlackBerry-related issues, and are your exclusive point of contact in these matters.

Note: If your BlackBerry device is over one year old, please contact us at one of the numbers below as we may be able to process a repair or exchange.

Thank you again for contacting us and have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Jay

BlackBerry Customer Support
BlackBerry
Tel:
NA Toll Free: 1-877-255-2377 
UK Toll Free: 0808 100 7466
Europe: +44 1753 558400 
Worldwide: +1-647-426-1108 
Email: help@blackberry.com
Web: www.blackberry.com 

Sent: 7/29/2013 11:13:36 PM
To: {REMOVED};{REMOVED};{REMOVED}
Cc: 
Subject: Complain regarding - IEMI No : {REMOVED}-- BB- 9320-

Dear Sir/ Ma'am , 

I am Rohit Dheer and owner of Blackberry 9320 with IEMI No : {REMOVED} . My Phone is under warranty . 

Since last 1.5 months I had admitted my mobile twice at the blackberry customer centre at Nehru place. In both the case the problem is same i.e ( Auto restart & Hanging of the phone ) . 

First Complain was done on June 13/06/2013 with jobsheet number 8001020879 

• I was given my mobile back on June 15, 2013. I start facing problem same day but as I was on travel so could not come to service centre
Second Complain( Auto restart & Hanging ) was done on July 10 /07/2013 RMA no : RM02307012
  •  After 16 days I got my mobile back and it was told me that my mobile was send to Bangalore for repairment . But from Sunday i.e July 28,2013 . I start facing similar problem . 
However, Please treat this mail as written application and solve my problem . It is effecting my day to day life as BB is known for business phone and phone nowa days are vital place in life . 

Note : Please treat this mail as a notice 
regards 

Rohit Dheer 

{REMOVED}

Mod Edit: Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use and Subject changed to reflect a new topic

My Device: 9320

Re: Frequent reboot in BlackBerry Curve 9320

Can anyone help ?