Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Regular Contributor
montreal
My Device: Not Specified

GMAIL ISSUE

I have a strange issue going on. I am sending email from my Gmail account and it seems to be sent back to my gmail account. I was sending emails out to other addresses. I have 2 other email accounts on my blackberry which are working properly. Any suggestions? A follow up- the recipients did get the email too.

Thanks

Adam

Please use plain text.
Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: GMAIL ISSUE

Just follow the steps in this KB article and you'll be all set: http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB10332
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Sungroupie
My Device: Bold 9650; Curve 8330
My Carrier: Sprint

I have the same issue using Sprint as my carrier.  I followed the instructions provided.  However, there is no "filter" option for my gmail account - just "edit" and "delete."  Nothing under "edit" about a filter feature.  Is this a Sprint problem?  Is there another way to set a filter on the BB e-mail function?  Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Yes I'd check on that with Sprint on that one.

Check under Messages | Options | Email Filters to see about setting up the filter

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Please use plain text.