Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: Not Specified

GPS Navigation 8310

I can not start the GPS navigation. Does it has everything for navigation, ordo I need Maps, SW or receiver?

My Device: Not Specified

Re: GPS Navigation 8310

Did you ever get an answer to this? I have the same issue.

Thank you.

New Contributor
My Device: Curve - 8310

Re: GPS Navigation 8310

Did you subscribe to Telenav? I did it through AT&T, it installs the GSP app on your 8310 with the Maps you'll need.  You can go to http://www.telenav.com/ to sign up if you're not with AT&T.  It looks like they also give you a 30day trial.  There are other free GPS packages that utilize the GPS capability of your phone.  I decided to just bite the bullet and subscribe when I bought my phone...  It's really nice stuff.  You can enter or search for stuff on the web site and then it will transfer to your phone.  You can also enter addresses by typing them in or by speaking them.  I'm not sure how well the voice input works but the web interface is cool.  I had a TomTom GPS device for awhile, which I really liked, and this is just as good, and I think the Voice is better.  Sorry to be long winded...  I hope this helps!