Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

onelove89
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Vodafone

General Error

hiya.my BB curve 9300 is having a problem. Ever since I got back from France, I can't call people, text message, or read my emails. It will said I cannot connect and there is a general error. I thought maybe it is my sim card's fault but it works fine in other phones. I can still bbm anc access internet through 3G. And everytime people call me, it will direct to voice mail. please help me!!

Please use plain text.
ilirbeqiri
My Device: blacbkerry curve 8520
My Carrier: Wind Telecom SpA

Re: General Error

i do have the same error.im a film production company employee and we just finished shooting jersey shore in florence and i bought one of the blackberrys we were working with. it is strange that sometimes it works recieving calls and actually rings but sometimes like the past day it just ridirects phone calls or hungs up itself. i went to hat option to change the auto end calls and it is on never and still does the same thing.

seemingly i cant also access my call barring options and when i go to call forwarding it shows me a general error.

the box says that this phone is made to work also in europe...what should i do please? its driving me insane now

Please use plain text.