Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
mSaLeMa
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Gmail / Blackberry 8330

Hi all,

Question 1 

Everytime a send an email through the blackberry (gmail) a receive the same email i have just sent, this is a little anoying, is there any way to configure this in order it doesnt happen in the future?

Question 2

Whenever I send an email in my computer (same gmail account) I receive a copy of the email in the blackberry, can i stop this as well? is this a Gmail configuration or on the blackberry?

Thank you

Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Gmail / Blackberry 8330

Hi, and Welcome to the forums! 

Try reading this post, I think it will fix your issues:  http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=8700&message.id=243&query.id=5690#M24...

Let me know!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Forums Advisor III
bumblepie
My Device: 8110, 8300, 8800, 8700, 9000

Re: Gmail / Blackberry 8330

These messages you are getting, do they have a tick next to them? Its your sent messages.

Go to Messages > Options > General Options. Change Hide Sent Messages to Yes.

***************************************************************************************************
If your issue is resolved, put a checkmark in the green box that contains the resolution.
OR
If it was just/or also really helpful - Give it a Kudos.. Go on Mate.. Help the rest of the clueless blackberry user world find their answer too..
~Gday from Down Under~