Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Pej26
My Device: Curve 8520

Google Sky map

I have been trying to download this software onto my Blackberry Curve but not getting very far.  I have not downloaded any applications onto my phone before - I am not a great lover of these things, but would like this piece of software.  I have been sent around from pillar to post, found that I had created a googlemail account which I did not want and generally mess about and fed up!  Is there any means of downloading this android application to my phone, please?  If not Google Sky map, can anyone suggest another application which might do the same thing.  Be gentle with me please - I am a real novice at these things!

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Google Sky map

Hello Pej26

Welcome to the Community

Please keep in mind that if your phone is a Blackberry Curve 8520, it doesn't have a GPS capability to have a good map application.

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Pej26
My Device: Curve 8520

Re: Google Sky map

Thanks for that advice. Mine is a 8520 so I might have to see about upgrading first.
Please use plain text.