Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
JasonOyster
My Device: Curve 8520
Accepted Solution

HELP!!! 8520 stuck on applications permission screen after update

Hi

I performed an upgrade of the software today and it rebooted. However, it is stuck on the applications permission screen.

i can do soft and hard resets but the screen still comes back. It is asking for permissions for ColorID,  idotn even want this app.

please help!!!!!

New Contributor
JasonOyster
My Device: Curve 8520

Re: HELP!!! 8520 stuck on applications permission screen after update

if no body knows how to resolve this, could you tell me how i could format the phone without having to access the menu, but rather via usb to my pc and using some kind of software?

New Contributor
Superstarh
My Device: Bold 9700

Wow I have the same problem after updating my OS :smileysad:

And you have had no answer? Guess updating the OS is not a good idea as lots of people have problems after doing so!
I wonder if anyone knows if the update from OS will have produced and kept the backup on PC!!!!

lilmizm
My Device: 8520

The same is happening to me i haven't gone to the repairs yet for them to fix the problem im 16 and im done with blackberrys the frustration is on a another level you know this is the first blackberry i've ever had and the very last because i worry buying a new one means the same thing-_- although im going to have to resort to taking it to the repairs such a waste of money it  was working fine till my phone kept doing dodgy things on the lock screen and went on to a wiped screen its no wonder why the warranty last one year its best to buy an android as blackberrys are more for business people -_- but yeah thats my experience you should just take it to the repairs your wasting your time for "Tecnical surpoort" and trust me i tried everything!!!!:Dots: