Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: t mobile

HELP- CANNOT Connnect to Facebook--we cannot reach FB server at this time-100

I have data, internet.. and still wont work. I deleted, re added, reboot.. please help

qIt all started when T mobile changed my plan with out permission. since then have not been able to use FB app- been 2 months- Ive tried everything-- please help

Contributor
My Device: 9220 Curve
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: HELP- CANNOT Connnect to Facebook--we cannot reach FB server at this time-100

Now you can,

Please try to check the internet pack (internet pack for only browser or bbm).

1. Call your network operator ask him currently i am in which internet pack?

2. Go with BB Browser open your FB via BB Browser, if FB open that's your internet plan problem.

Try these two things if the things not working reply me.

I LOVE BB.

Regards

Karthik V Iyengar

Visitor
My Device: Curve 8330, Curve 9310, Playbook
My Carrier: Boost Mobile

Re: HELP- CANNOT Connnect to Facebook--we cannot reach FB server at this time-100

I had this problem for a couple of months also. Although I could  not connect to browser also. After too many calls to and from my carriers tech department, I finally figured out what the problem was. The APN Settings and Authentications had somehow become disabled. Check yours by going into OPTIONS. Select DEVICE. Select ADVANCED SYSTEM SETTINGS. Select TCP IP. And ensure APN Settings and APN Authentication are both ENABLED. I hope this helps.