Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
AqsaOMG
My Carrier: Etisalat

HELP! DM froze at : uploading RAM image

Hi everryone, my DM I think has froze at "uploading RAM image" it has been stuck there forever, now  I read trying out on diff pc might help but my laptop is the only thing I got

My prob was my bbm got deleted while I was trying to upgrade to bbm7 and now I am trying out everything I could pls can anyone help me out here! that is the reason I downloaded DM in the first place, my device says it has OS 7, my app world  I jus updated, there is NO icon of bbm in my optons>application management Instead I see

Blackberry 7.0.0 system service

PLS HELP!

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: HELP! DM froze at : uploading RAM image

Hi AqsaOMG

Welcome to Support Forums

I have seen your post on different sections of this forums regarding BBM7, But BBM7 is not available for all countries please chech this App World Catalog page and see the " supported Country " list and make sure your country is in supported list. if it is not in the list then right noe you may not see BBM on Options > Device > Application Management .And the problem is with everyone whose country is not in the supported country list .

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/3729/?lang=en

Regarding your current problem freeze on " Uploading ROM Image " please explain what are you trying ? are you updating your device software ? what is your present device OS version ?

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
AqsaOMG
My Carrier: Etisalat

My counrtry is not in the list,  but so many people I know here upgraded theirs to bbm7, anyways I jus wana get my old bbm back, currently my fone says its got 7.0 Bundle 1680 (v7.0.0.353)

On my DM I was trying to download v 7.1 but I had to disconnent my fone from the laptop as I had to make a call, and as for me posting on different sections is because im quite desperate to get my bbm back! L:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi AqsaOMG

If your Country is not in supported country list than please try the one that is available i;e BBM 6.2 .check this Article :  HOWTO : install BBm 6.2 if you have trouble with BBm 7 . Please wait for a few days if BBM7 is available for your country you will get the official notification from app world on your device.

If we unplug our device during Upgrade process it will stop the update process and can have adverse effect on our device ,So don't unplug or disconnect your device while upgrading  device software.Right now what is the status ? what happen when you connect your device to your laptop and click on Desktop Software is it allowing you to Update or your device is not recognised.Let us know.

Prince

Please use plain text.