Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 8520
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

HELP!! I WANT TO USE MY THEMES BUT.... UNCAUGHT EXCEPTION: INDEX 64<=64 WON'T LET ME. PLEASE HELP

I have downloaded themes I really like but whenever I use some of them, I cannot use either the options, manage connections, or sms of my phone. It always flahes a message that goes like: "Uncaught exception: index 64>=64" so I would have to put my phone into safe mode to make my phone work again. How do I solve this problem? I really want to use these themes without anything in the way Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad anyone please HELP???

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: HELP!! I WANT TO USE MY THEMES BUT.... UNCAUGHT EXCEPTION: INDEX 64<=64 WON'T LET ME. PLEASE HELP

Hello Patotolocious

If you are getting that error message while using that particular theme then my advice uninstall that theme immediately from your device before it cause any further issue.Those faulty theme create a lot of issues.  

KB10040 : How to view or remove installed applications on a BlackBerry smartphone

Search BlackBerry World and try another theme which supports your device models and don't create such errors.

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.