Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

cheybishh
My Device: 8310 curve silver
My Carrier: ATT

HELP! My Blackberry wont turn on ! IMPORTANT PLEASE HELP!

So i broke my blackberry curve a few days ago and my dad lended me his old one until i can come up with the money to get a new phone or to replace my other one. Its a blackberry 8310 and it wont turn on. I tried taking out the battery.. didnt work. I plugged it in my wall and the red light comes on but then after a minute or two.. just goes off. I don't know what to do and i have important business calls im supposed to be expecting about an upcoming business trip . And i dont know what to do. Please help ! Thanks. ~Cheyy

Please use plain text.
yadayada84
My Device: Blackberry curve 9380
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: HELP! My Blackberry wont turn on ! IMPORTANT PLEASE HELP!

something similar happened to my blackberry 9380 today. It just stopped responding and now I can;t get the device to turn on. If I figure something out I will let you know.. 

Please use plain text.
Juliocescx
My Device: Blackberry 9000
My Carrier: Tmobile

Re: HELP! My Blackberry wont turn on ! IMPORTANT PLEASE HELP!

You should try doing it around 20 times beacause that is what took me to solve this same problem, when you see a white screen with battery logo and then it turn off keep pressing the power button , I did this and fortunately my phone now works
Please use plain text.