12-20-2012 07:58 PM - last edited on 12-21-2012 01:01 AM by jakoby4204
Please help me!! i dont know what happened my phone was working fine and then my phone app simply stopped working, I can not even make a call, or dial a number
I have rebooted it a million times and when it goes on a message on the home page appears: Uncaught exception: ApplicationRegistry.WaitFor (0x7c802477365c3985) timeout
Blackberry curve 8520
EDIT: Personal Information such as PlN is prohibited for your security. Please review User Guidelines under section "Be careful."
Solved! Go to Solution.
12-21-2012 01:40 AM
Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums
If your device has stop working because of this error then I prefer Reload /Update your Device OS cleanly ,If possible do a device backup using BlackBerry Desktop Software and then refer to this Knowledge Base :
KB11320 : How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device software using BlackBerry desktop software for windows.
Please try it and let us know.
12-22-2012 11:06 AM
Thank you so much for your help, and I just followed the following steps posted by Krypto on 05-09-2009 03:35 AM and it worked!!!
[The following steps assume that you already have the operating system installed to your computer. If you do not, please download and install the OS to your computer to ensure that you are installing a clean version to your phone. To download the OS, go to your carrier's download site, available here: http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/downloads/dow
1. Before you do anything, back up your BlackBerry device. Open the BlackBerry Desktop Manager and select Backup and Restore. On the next screen select Backup and perform a full backup of your device data. Note where the backup file is located (usually in the Documents folder). Close the BlackBerry Desktop Manager and leave your device plugged in.
2. Open Windows Explorer and go to the following folder: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\ and open the Loader.exe file. In Vista 64-bit computers, the file is in C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader. Depending on your computer's settings, you may need to show hidden folders (under File > Options for Windows XP or Organize > Folder and Search Options in Windows Vista).
3. After the device configuration has been retrieved, you will be on the Device Application Selection page. You may scroll through the list to ensure all the applications you want are selected. You can also de-select any applications you don't use to save space. Click Next.
4. On the next page, click on the Advanced button. Ensure that both boxes (Delete all application data and Delete all currently installed applications) are checked. Click Next.
5. Proceed with the OS reinstall. Note that this process may take 10-30 minutes (usually ~10 minutes). Do not disconnect the device.
6. Once the process is complete, re-open the BlackBerry Desktop Manager. Select Backup and Restore and open the Restore application. Select the file to restore (Backup-(Year-Month-Day).ipd) and click open. Follow the steps to restore your device.
7. Re-enable your device connection by going to Manage Connections and turn on your Mobile Network. Re-download any missing applications and re-connect to any BlueTooth devices and you're done.
12-22-2012 12:02 PM
You are most Welcome.. we are glad that your problem has been resolved