Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

byers85
My Device: Curve 9310

HELP WITH EMAIL SETUP!

dear lord i am losing my flipping mind. I have the curve 9310 and i cannot for the life of me get my flipping email to setup. update failed. everytime. ive done manual, ive done blackberry.com/integrate, ive done mobile.blackberry.com and cant find any settings for email. my gmail isnt setup for 2 step authorization. i have no idea what could possibly be going on. im seriously about to cry im so frustrated. 

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: HELP WITH EMAIL SETUP!

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Given all you describe, I recommend you ring up your mobile service provider to ensure that your account is properly configured for access to BIS and, therefrom, email services.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
nelsonchukwu
My Device: 9320

Re: HELP WITH EMAIL SETUP!

I have similar issue. My Hotmail can't add up to my BB mail setup.