Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

HELP Wrong installation Enterprise Server/ Internet Server

Hello, 

I have bought a Blackberry Curve 8320 - my first blackberry - to use instant e-mail (T-Mobile).

Since I use it for work, I choose the option "Blackberry Enterprise Server". Later I found out that this service is only suitable if the company has an Enterprise Server, which we don't have...

I tried to change back to the option "Blackberry Internet Server", but without result.  

Today I have restored to factory defaults, but still I only have the choice between installing "Blackberry Enterprise Server" or not to install e-mail server. I am sure that during the first installation I had the choice between both servers.

Obviously I did something wrong, but I cannot imagine there's no way to restore this.

Can somebody please help me out?

Thank you very much in advance!!!

Rgds.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: 8120, Storm, 8200

Re: HELP Wrong installation Enterprise Server/ Internet Server

you are talking about setup on device, not installation of desktop manager on PC.

Have you wiped device? 

chk my post here: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=8300&message.id=17163#M17163

Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.