Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
ghiem06
My Device: Curve 9220

HELP: can connect to FB, TWITTER, MySPACE, BBM and other instant messaging but not to youtube and other sites>

I'm just a newbie. I got my Curve 9220 a month ago. The phone is really good but i have some problems regarding my about phone. You see i can access my social sites and application and can be done in my web browser but strangely i can't connect to other sites except those mentioned sites. I can use my bbm and some instant messaging applications (YM, Gtalk etc) but unfortunately not my bb app world. 

By the way my carrier is globe, I have called them about this matter, they told me they have fix it but until now nothing happens. It's frustrating you know?

Is there a way that I could do it manually by my self? Or should I call them again until they have got my problem fixed?

Additionally, its odd because I can't even go to thier mobile website. How this could happen when I'm not restricted to access my social site?

New Contributor
ghiem06
My Device: Curve 9220

Re: HELP: can connect to FB, TWITTER, MySPACE, BBM and other instant messaging but not to youtube and other sites>

In addition to this, I can send and receive emails.. hope you can help me.