If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
riz786
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: vodacom

HELP!....cant copy songs on to phone

hi

i have songs on my pc which play properly...i connect my phone via USB to copy the songs on my phone...on the pc it shows that the songs have copied correctly under my music folder on phone....but when i disconnect my phone from pc & try to play songs of phone...i cant find the songs anywhere under my media on phone

plz help...

Please use plain text.
Developer
simply_abhik
My Device: 9300 3G Curve
My Carrier: Tata Docomo

Re: HELP!....cant copy songs on to phone

Hi riz786,

I dnt know whether this will help u or not, but follow these steps:

go to options -> Security -> Encryption...there uncheck "Encrypt"....after that restart ur BB and see if the issue has been solved or not...

Good Luck...

with regards
simply abhik...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please click "Accept as Solution" if your issue has been solved and to give thanks/appreciation, click thumbs up... :Yes:
For BB OS update: http://us.blackberry.com/software/smartphones/update.html
BB Simulators: http://us.blackberry.com/sites/developers/resources/simulators.html
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please use plain text.
Contributor
riz786

I have checked security & encryptions..all is fine...still no luck...I can transfer pictures from pc to phone & its fine...its just music that's giving me problems...
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

riz786 wrote:

i have songs on my pc which play properly...i connect my phone via USB to copy the songs on my phone...on the pc it shows that the songs have copied correctly under my music folder on phone....but when i disconnect my phone from pc & try to play songs of phone...i cant find the songs anywhere under my media on phone

Hi riz786

Where have you copied those music files, Is it to your Media Card or device Memory ? On your Homescreen Click on Media > Press the Menu key > Explore > Click on Media Card > BlackBerry  > Music > Are you able to see those Music files you have copied ? 

Inaddition please check this User Guide Transferring and downloading media files

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
riz786

Yes its stored under my media card...
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

riz786 wrote:
Yes its stored under my media card...

Hi riz786

Then please check if those music files are available by going to the location as mention, Also go through the guide suggested.

Good luck 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
riz786

still no luck :smileysad:

Please use plain text.