Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
aibylaaattt
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

HELP! please

my signal is still in edge, not EDGE and my HRT is still empty. I've sent register now many times and pull my battery out. but still, its empty.  I check my BIS subscription and its definitely active. Someone help me fix my phone please? thanks

Please use plain text.
Elite III
John_Clark
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: HELP! please

How did you check your BIS subscription? Did you contact your wireless service provider?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
aibylaaattt

I'm a prepaid user and we can send message to check the subscription. It says it was already active. Though, it is still in edge signal. I tried to diagnose my phone..The radio access is in EDGE but ICMP Ping Echo was no. The blackberry registration is still no. Connection to BB and BB pin-Pin were Aborted, it says here. 

I dont know where really to look. I just thought these may help why my phone wont go EDGE. I hope you or someone from here can help me fix this. I'm comtemplating if I will ask the Service provider, maybe they wont be much help since I didnt purchase my phone from them.

Please use plain text.
Elite III
John_Clark
My Carrier: AT&T

Make sure data services are turned on by going into Manage Connections >Mobile Network. There is a Data Services option. Make sure it's set to On.

If that is set properly then you'll need to contact your carrier.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
aibylaaattt

It is on. I guess I have to try and ask them for help. Thanks though. Tried to reset to factory settings. still empty host routing table.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
ViciousFerret

Hey aiblyaaattt,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the private message.

The host routing table will appear empty until you have a data connection to the mobile network.  I suggest trying a different SIM card and make sure you have a BlackBerry® data plan with your network service provider.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.