Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Omneyya
My Device: Curve 9220
My Carrier: Company

HELP !

I forgot my password for the bbm id and whenever i answer my recovery question it sent the password to my email which i forget its password too :smileysad:
What should i do ? how can i reset my id or pw now ?\
Thanks !

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: HELP !

Omneyya wrote:

I forgot my password for the bbm id and whenever i answer my recovery question it sent the password to my email which i forget its password too :smileysad:

Hi Omneyya

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

From a PC try to reset the password of that particular email account , using forgot password option . 

Omneyya wrote:

What should i do ? how can i reset my id or pw now ?\

If you're unable to reset then you're struck , and have to use a new BlackBerry ID username Or you have to login to your email account that you used as BBID username  , search your inbox for the initial email sent by BlackBerry  to confirm your BBID , you can delete your BBID from there and then use the same email or username for your BlackBerry ID again Or  :

You can refer to this Knowledge base to use a new BlackBerry ID :

KB26694 : How to change the BlackBerry ID on a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or BlackBerry smartphone

So first do a backup of your device then you have to perform a security wipe to use a new BlackBerry ID on your Curve 9220.

But first try to reset the password for your email account , if you're successful then you can access the reset password .

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.