Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
sassiegurl
My Device: curve 9380
My Carrier: smart
Accepted Solution

HELPPPPPPP !!! :(

How can I re install my youtube application in my bb 9380 phone. I deleted it because it won't work. I can't watch any videos from youtube even if I have strong connection of internet.how can I fix it?, My BBM won't work too... How can I sattisfy my self using my phone.... ;( ;(
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
yosadika
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: Axis

Re: HELPPPPPPP !!! :(

try re-install your blackberry os

Please use plain text.
Contributor
sassiegurl

How can I reinstall my os??where I find an installer of this os u were talking about?because I can't find an os in my blackberry application world :smileysad: .. Your response is my highly appriciated
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

sassiegurl wrote:
How can I re install my youtube application in my bb 9380 phone. I deleted it because it won't work. I can't watch any videos from youtube even if I have strong connection of internet.how can I fix it?, My BBM won't work too... How can I sattisfy my self using my phone.... ;( ;(

Hi sassiegurl

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Have you activated BlackBerry Data Plan / BIS on your account ? You need that if you want to use all BlackBerry Services on your device over Mobile network .Let us know.

Regarding Youtube application you can download it from BlackBerry World .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
sassiegurl

I downloaded a new youtube in a blackberry world, but it is not same as the original youtube that installed in my phone when I first buy it ...it is not too good too.. And how can I activate my data plan? Everytime I'm trying to activate it, I always error...help me please. ;(
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

sassiegurl wrote:
And how can I activate my data plan? Everytime I'm trying to activate it, I always error...help me please. ;(

Hi sasiegurl

Call your Carrier or your mobile service provider to activate that on your account. It is your carrier who will activate BIS on your account.

Do you have any access to wifi network ? If you have then on your device Open BlackBerry World and download it from there

OR Connect your device and run BlackBerry Desktop Software > Click on Application > Wait till that application list refresh then scroll down , you will be able to see YOUTUBE application , Click on + next to Youtube application to add that  your device. But make sure during this process your PC must have an actvite Internet connection.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
sassiegurl

Who is my carrier? Did u mean carrier is where did I bought my phone?
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hello sassiegurl

The one to whom you pay your Monthly Mobile Bill , Contact them or just give a call they can activate that on your account. 

Regarding Youtube application let us know if you still unable to install that particular application.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
sassiegurl

Do I really need a carrier? Even if I have my wifi, I also have a strong connection of internet...my BBM won't work since I've bought my phone... About youtube, It won't work still, even if I used browser to play videos at youtube aps. It is still error... :smileysad: .. Thank you a lot to ur response..
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi sassiegurl

If you want to use those Service on your device without WIFI  then you have to contact your Carrier or mobile service provider to add BIS on your account . Few application may work over wifi without BIS but if you want to use BlackBerry Services like BBM , personal email etc. you must have BlackBerry Data Plan / BIS on your account, otherwise it will not work.

Regarding Youtube I have noticed from yesterday many user are having issues with YouTube application, Are you getting any error message while playing YouTube  app Or it just not working even on wifi  ? 

Please use plain text.