Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
williens
My Device: 8520

HOW TO CHANGE "via blackberry smartphone to Blackberry LOGO only.

[ Edited ]

Everytime i post in my wall in my facebook,  it always appear ""via blackberry Smartphone". How can i change that  into Blackberry LOGO only? is it possible? Can someone help me about this.

'I'm using BB curve 8520.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Gen2lioness
My Device: storm 9550

Re: HOW TO CHANGE "via blackberry smartphone to Blackberry LOGO only.

DOES IT REALLY MATTER HOW THE POST IS SEEN ON FACEBOOK?. WHAT MATTERS MOST IS THE FACT THAT IT HAS BEEN DELIVERED. YOU DON'T NEED TO GET YOURSELF WORKED UP OVER THAT. IF I MAY ASK, DID U SEND IT FROM THE FACEBOOK APP INSTALLED ON YOUR FONE OR THROUGH YOUR BROWSER.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hello williens

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

Sorry but there is no setting for such " BlackBerry Logo " which appear on facebook when we post status or on walls .Some say its control by FaceBook itself but some says its by BlackBerry Smartphone Application but there is no such clear cut information regarding this.

Your post recalled my memory ,When I joined this Community Forums my post is regarding this issue .You are lucky that you are getting " via BlackBerry smartphone " I still remember I searched everywhere but can't find any solution . and my post was replied by JSanders at that time .It took nearly 1 month after which this " via BlackBerry smartphone " appears when I post something on my walls or my status but still missing that  BlackBerry Logo .Now it doen't mean much to me that it appears or not, I am happy with by BlackBerry for its instant notifications and thats actually matters.I hope you also understand.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
williens

i send it through my facebook installed.

Is there any difference when posting in browser and facebook application installed?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
williens

Its not a big deal to me, but for me, logo of blackberry appearing in my status is more amazing and good to see. So there's no solution on it, blackberry is bias. not having the same set up when using facebook.

Okay thanks prince :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hi williens

You are welcome ... And  yes Hang on and see if things changes in future,who know you might get that BlackBerry Logo after a few months :smileywink:

Till them enjoy FaceBook for BlackBerry on your BlackBerry :smileyhappy:

Prince

Please use plain text.