Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
mahogany1

Handango

Has anyone else had issues with downloading items from Handango?  If I am importing from my desktop(mac user) I always have a problem with downloading and the customer service sucks. I use my desktop because the item list offered on smartphone is so abbreviated. 

I have downloaded from other sites and not had issues only Handango. One actually sent item to my phone directly via something called a OTA because I was having issues.  Is it me?   But only with Handango.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Curefan72

Re: Handango

I use a PC, so I can't help you with a Mac. I use Handango all thre time with no problem. If using OTA is working to download your programs, keep doing it that way.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
anonymous_id6

Re: Re: Handango

Hi, Everytime I try to install application to my BB 8310 curve using application loader on BB desktop manager is always failed It says "no applications might be added to ur device" something simmilar like that.. :smileysad: Anyone can help please? Oww 1 morething, can I install any 3rd party software to media card rather than device memory? It is so irritating to see my BB's device memory at 4mB!! Thanks a lot in advance.. Cheers!
Please use plain text.