08-23-2013 01:02 AM
There are things you need to understand about Blackberry.
1. Blackberry is a secure device which needs its own internet plan called BIS (Blackberry Internet Service) or Blackberry Enterprise Server
2.You can not use the internet plan which is likely used in other mobile devices
3. Even if you have Wifi or Hotspot Connection you can simple use your browser or any other applications.
4. Without BIS over wifi your browser may work but the applications installed in it will not work (i.e.., if you have BIS then only Facebook App will take then login details and validate after than you can run it over wifi)
5. There are some methods available where your browser and some OTA(Over The Air) installed apps will work good without BIS over wifi or normal internet plan.
1. Its better you activate BIS Plan (Contact your service provider) and enjoy all the facilities like BBM, BBA, Mail, All the apps, BBP, Instant Messaging and love what you do.
2. Open the browser and be happy with it along with some OTA installed apps.
Some Blackberry plans,(Depending on your service provider)
BIS- Mail, IM, Browsing, BBM
BBM- Only BBM
Blackberry Mail - Mail and IM
If your are credit is Zero then turn off the Data Service from Mobile Network options (options(settings) ->Network and connections ->Mobile Network ->Data Services ->on/off)
I hope this will help you out. have a great time.
08-23-2013 06:36 AM