Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

ChippyCake
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Vodafone

Help! Application issue on my Curve!

I keep getting the loading icon up in the middle of my screen which freezes whatever im doing until its gone. This I think is due to the fact I have hardly any application memory left. The 'Help' application takes up about 21-24mb of my app memory and I am struggling to delete it. I only have about 5 apps and that is it. Help? :/ x

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Help! Application issue on my Curve!

Hello ChippyCake

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Are you closing your device applications correctly , Generally this occurs when applications runs in the background , or because of any unknown Third party application installed within our device or because of low memory .Sometime A battery pull restart is enough to resolve this issue.Please press and hold the Menu for a few seconds, it will pop up a screen which will show all running programs in the background ,generally five will always there ( Home, BBM, Message,Phone , Browser ) look if any other apps. are running.

You can try removing any unwanted application Or Go through this Knowledge Base :

KB10307: The Hourglass or clock symbol spins continuously on the BlackBerry smartphone

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.